Thursday, February 4, 2010

Post Brazilian Wax Care Post Brazilian Wax Care?

Post Brazilian Wax care? - post brazilian wax care

I recently received a Brazilian wax in a reputable salon. After the next day I had a few little points that look like small grains of germs - you know, in the white pus - up, below my navel. I wonder if it really is normal and what can I do to get rid of them? (But my skin is still irritated and bumpy, so I do not make a peeling) If anyone has experienced this, or work in a beauty salon, please give more tips!

4 comments:

mandy_51... said...

Not a Brazilian wax, but I know this is after waxing and shaving the bikini area spread. This can occur when bacteria increases the follicles in some cases, the input can be a sign of ingrown hairs. From now on, you can scrub with an antibacterial soap to the number of bacteria on the skin to reduce pre and post waxing. When irregularities occur again, try to wash twice a day with soap and bacteria to the halls of the use of cortisone or hydro-tart in the region to recover. Hope this helps!

frog princess said...

I have no power, how to get rid of though!

christina c said...

I have the same problem. I have a discovered Brazil on Thursday, and straight, these grains today. I have some pro-active, so I'll let you know how it would work. Let me know if you ever find a solution.

christina c said...

I have the same problem. I have a discovered Brazil on Thursday, and straight, these grains today. I have some pro-active, so I'll let you know how it would work. Let me know if you ever find a solution.

Post a Comment