Wednesday, December 9, 2009

35mm Tricks In Your Opinion, What Are Those Strange Orbs You Sometimes Get On Digital Photographs...?

In your opinion, what are those strange orbs you sometimes get on digital photographs...? - 35mm tricks

Is that a trick of light, dust particles, digital or not, as some have told me that the paranormal .... ...?

You can get them in 35mm, including, but is especially evident in my digital experience. Sometimes, theres loads and other times there are only a giant.

Further investigation and tests show that I am, sometimes a light) outside the picture (I do not rock & roll, mostly photographs, but also do landscapes and portraits, but not always the case that role when I left the same trick in the same situation a split second later ... I have tried to disturb images of dust particles and not the "star" effect to take .... Sometimes it seems entirely random, since there is nothing that triggers it.

Ideas or theories about this and how can I avoid this? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment