Monday, December 14, 2009

Human Wipers Exercise Ford Expedition(2000)-replacing Wiper Transmission Question...?

Ford Expedition(2000)-replacing wiper transmission question...? - human wipers exercise

I have a 2000 Ford Expedition Transmission frontal nudity turns wipers (the man around the windshield wipers when it froze on the windshield and ran). I need to fix this problem so that vehicles pass inspection, but will not want to spend up to $ distributors and I am waiting for your car to charity next year to donate. I looked online and find remanufactured engines windshield .... stupid question, I know, but it is the same (or understand) the transfer? If I buy the windshield wiper motor and find a mechanic I have to wipe Shadetree work?

Please do not laugh. I am a nurse, I know how the human heart, but you have no fucking idea about the secrets of a wiper assembly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment